♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

That's cool 😎 👍
I have a question Maam.
Why is anyone in this anon group on the platform called X? 🙄 Free will? I agree with that concept, but?
Little help with this thought? Help me see 👀 more clearly? Thanks, Brian

I never signed on to twittwat... Glad I didn't!

I saw back in 2019 that confirmed twittwat Was a platform to sell Children... Maybe it still is!

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Susie_Q in this post can reply

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

It just seemed like a battlefield of 140 characters of emotive argument to me.
In retrospect? Now I have learned more? I think as you do. About that platform. And many of them. Also I think 🤔 I might have a better idea 💡 of what this one (AnonUp) is supposed to be. Like a bridge 🌉 ✨? Maybe?

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

I signed up at WeGo
February 28, 2019.
I waited to see how
AU developed and
signed up at AU January 2021.

WeGo member found pedo live with an infant on twit.
She asked us to go over to visually document, then report our views.
The same page also selling 6-7 year old girls.

What I saw at twit cannot be unseen. I AM finally unable to remember the third, and fourth threads fortunately my memory has faded to a blur.

The page had four live threads going at once.

I went to DOJ page to report. I got the DOJ set up page, went back to twit page to recheck the page name and it was gone.
That's how fast they sell.
Fast on, it happens, then gone on purpose. With a billion threads only God's Grace does one find the catch to report. The WeGo lady DID get her report documented. More than likely, the twit team made their percentage for the sale and moved to the next sale.
Twit can hide pedos cause they ARE pedos. 🤮

(1) Show this thread