LET'S BE CLEAR:

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST EVIL MFS TO EVER WALK THIS EARTH!

SATANS FOOKN DIRECT SPAWN!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

These so called people are monsters!

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

I wondered many times if I heard it right this name, when they said that was among the 45 fired from pentagon/White House... I was still a child when I heard this name in the news, back in the 70' 80'.... Satan had a long life to do as much harm on earth as possible...

I always wonder why he was in our government business? Now we know, he had blackmail ingo on people to do his dirty work! I hope he id dead by down!

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

I cannot believe he is still alive. He was old in the 80's. Maybe we will have the pleasure of seeing him to disintegrate into dust.

F#$K you ❗️🖕🏼🖕🏼

Christian, Patriot, Love Trump, Love my Schnauzers

You are so right!!! There are so many demons walking around now. It is very scary!!! We must trust in God!!

I have yet to read a word on this man that is not utterly dispicable and evil beyond belief.