“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

It is about time….Parler had the option in 2020 where General Flynn had done exactly this. Time for online anons to go buh bye 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Where We Go ONE We Go All
ONE Nation ONE World Under God
ONE Verified Identity ONE Truthful Account
No ONE Needs A Mask

#BlockChain

Elon Musk's X is developing identity verification features, requiring users to upload their government ID and take a selfie. The process takes around five minutes and involves collaboration with Au10tix

https://www.livemint.com/technology/tech-news/will-elon-musks-x-require-a-govt-id-and-selfie-to-verify-users-this-what-report-suggests/amp-11692605194525.html

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

I have said it all along - The SWAMP and the SIC people have infiltrated the Truth Movement - this SWAMP needs to be drained first before we can move on ..... People have no idea whats been going on behind these so called profiles/ accounts - what better place to hide but embedded in the Truth Movement. I WAS THE FIRST to bring attention to this- in late 2019 - What I found - disgusting - what they are doing is horrendous...Its not just FAKE NEWS and SHILLS - these people are laundering money and its all connected to human trafficking.... thats why we have the PAID POSTERS/Distributers who try to deflect you to LOOK over there and not HERE. 97% infiltration across the boards...... I had to show my ID and PASSPORT to register here and the sister site...so NO ONE should have a problem unless they are hiding something.... THEY HAVE IT ALL!!!!!!.... THEY HAVE IT ALLL!!!!!!!........... see all the hesitation already???

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Can you tell us which accounts to watch for? I see a woman that posts an Ad of making $35,000 every so often and she has many different accounts here!

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Vannessa to her Publication

There are many of them - over 95% infiltration ... thats a lot.... the money ads like you mention are just deflectors - those are just put in place to make one think thats what a SHILL/BOT looks like.

Only people mentioned by @Vannessa in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Vannessa , click on at the bottom under it