“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

It is about time….Parler had the option in 2020 where General Flynn had done exactly this. Time for online anons to go buh bye 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Where We Go ONE We Go All
ONE Nation ONE World Under God
ONE Verified Identity ONE Truthful Account
No ONE Needs A Mask

#BlockChain

Elon Musk's X is developing identity verification features, requiring users to upload their government ID and take a selfie. The process takes around five minutes and involves collaboration with Au10tix

https://www.livemint.com/technology/tech-news/will-elon-musks-x-require-a-govt-id-and-selfie-to-verify-users-this-what-report-suggests/amp-11692605194525.html

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Nah...I'll leave the tracking collar off. It was hell to get it all the way off in the first place.

I am not ever enrolling in this system again. After the changeover is complete and this all goes away will be the time for that.

When the corporation is all arrested there is no more corporate system at all. Why register right back into it at this point?

This system is still online...

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Blockchain changes it all. Pedophile and cyber bullies no longer can hide on multiple fake accounts. Just like voter ID for a real person to have 1 vote, internet ID for access to have 1 account. Anyone who doesn’t like it is free to not provide their ID, White Hats and God are free ro deny online access as a result.

Personally I could care less, I will never be found online when this war is over…I will be with family enjoying life just like before the virus of life internet web of lies was created

I am still currently eyeballs deep in the system still afloat. They still currently are trying to stamp out resistance/coming for people/citizens under the color of law. Sorry, I am experiencing it live time so you cannot deny it with hopeful speculation. No everyone is not totally locked stock and barrel safe yet. So I'll pass completely thanx, they still tried to serve me at my front door just days ago. So...there's that.

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Sounds like they have it all and already know where you are at so verifying identity won’t change anything now will it. They just located you again by posting here so there’s that

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I am on the county court record. It's months past that. Posting stuff here with your RL identity WILL affect those cases/situations. You have no understanding of how the system operates in the courtrooms I see. Ever had a local police force weaponized against you? Had a mob of officers in your yard amongst your panicked child since it's the second time he's seen such a display of force from them, and the first time they really violated the hell out of his innocent father in front of him, wanting to shoot you because you stand against police tyranny? Answer the question and if you can't answer "Yes, I have experienced that very thing!"...please just stop it now. My child has fucking scream himself in a panic awake from nightmares of me and my wife being mowed down in a hail of bullets in our doorway so kiss my ass if you cannot relate in REAL LIFE.
When there IS a "new" system after this one gets totally crashed (not yet, it's STILL running!) THEN you'll be safe! Not yet though kid...

(1) Show this thread