ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

"Vaccines" don't work. They are the disease

https://youtu.be/mfLycFHBsro?si=zDopc510MfM2cLRE

David E. Martin talk in the 3rd International Covid Summit | European Union May 2023 - YouTube

The video is the presentation given by Dr. David E. Martin in the European Union in Brussels on the 3rd of May 2023 at the 3rd International Covid Summit. Th...

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

EXACTLY! 😡

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Well let’s just postmeditate the swamp creatures out of any control whatsoever.

I am not a pawn, nor a subject, nor a piece of property, nor a pet, nor a dependent, nor a token, nor a trinket, nor a deplorable in a basket, nor a listless vessel, nor an extreme/supreme/whatever-else-they-call-me… which can be categorized on some list.

I am a prayer warrior, full of love and hope, pushing my energy upward and outward to defy any force which might wish to suppress or extinguish my connection to the greater good. God wins 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread