LLin Wood: We ALL want a resolution to the current crisis in America. We ALL want to hear the truth. We ALL have waited a long time for the criminals to be brought to justice.

Be patient. Trust the Lord and wait on Him. The Lord is a just and righteous God.

P.S. While you wait, take consolation that the traitors and criminals in the Democrat and Republican parties are scared to death as they have no idea what Trump is going to do and when. They are not resting well at night. I am. You should too.

God bless ALL. - Lin πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Only people mentioned by @Michael379 in this post can reply

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned πŸ”± I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to πŸ”± Now I wait 😼 Pronouns: FA/FOπŸ—‘

In response Michael 379 to his Publication

I wish I could but I don't and cannot
Consolation isn't what's needed
Confirmation is

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

thank u ,that does help just knowing there getting worn down !

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❀️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..