Always longed for world peace.

One of the reasons the World is behind Donald J Trump is because he holds his people up, he encourages the best in people, he stands FOR the people and NEVER degrades them and calls out the DEEP STATE - NOT the people he is rallying for 🥰 He doesn’t tell the mkultra’d “they can burn in hell”.

He doesn’t say “You will fail America, You will die… The Country will die because we don’t deserve this place” He says we will win… “ He shows utmost faith and love for his Country ✔️

This is Ricardo Bosi’s latest rally to Australians and perhaps it’s an attempt of tough love (which I abhor), a tactic to get to the minds of Australians but I can guarantee more Australians follow Trump and appreciate Trump’s approach then they do Bosis’ and can see why Australian’s are having trouble waking up and why we aren’t coming together as I see Americans do.🙏

I just had to say this as his way of speaking to the people he is supposed to be leading is most discouraging NOT TRUMP(ing) it.

Only people mentioned by @HappiLove in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Meg Jay, click on at the bottom under it