ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

I often wonder if this is true for everyone or only some. I have a hard time anymore believing in the current reality and know that is just an illusion. Not quite able to transcend it totally, I am stuck in it. What about those that cling to this illusion with everything they have?

Only people mentioned by @SPIDERDRAGONfly in this post can reply

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response Spider Dragonfly to his Publication

I HEAR YOU, IT"S ALOT TO WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND, SINCE EVERYTHING WE WERE TOLD WAS A LIE!
BUT HOW I UNDERSTAND IT IS, THOSE THAT ARE AWAKE ENUFF TO QUESTION REALITY, HAVE MET THEIR MARK & WILL BE PROGRESSING, GRADUATING TO 5D.
THOSE THAT AREN'T READY WON'T BE ABLE TO MOVE UP IN VIBRATION YET.
WHEN THE SOLAR FLASH HAPPENS, THIS WILL CHANGE EVERYONE & EVERYTHING IN AN INSTANT!
A SHIFT WILL HAPPEN, IF THIS DOESN'T WAKE THEM UP & THEY WANT TO STAY IN THE MATRIX, THAT IS WHAT THEY WILL GET!
NO ONE IS WRONG, WE ALL CHOSE OUR PART & HOW WE WANTED OUR EXPERIENCE TO GO BEFORE WE SHOWED UP ON THE SCENE!
BUT THERE WILL BE A SEPERATION OF 3RD DIMENSION VIBRATIONALLY, FROM THE 5TH DIMENSION. THEY WILL NO LONGER BE IN OUR REALITY, AND THEY WILL HAVE NO IDEA THAT THINGS HAVE CHANGED!

I can't help but think you are right about this. Sure is a boat load of evidence to suggest you are. What a day or days that will be! I do not hold it against anyone the way I used to. I once was frustrated that those close to me could not see and now I know that it is an energetic thing, spiritual if you will, and not a choice necessarily. Those that have done the work and have the willingness, plus stored enough energy can see it plain as day. Those that have not cannot.

(1) Show this thread