I just found out that my mom had a stroke and is going into surgery. Praying for my sweet mom. πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @DorQus17 in this post can reply

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

God bless
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

May the Father grant grace and mercy to your mother whom you love so much..May he bring health back and strengthen her that she may regain health. May the Father give skills to the Doctor who has her care... but also all other medical professionals that are brought in for her care... In Jesus mighty name... AmenπŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

In Jesus' Name Amen. Thank you. πŸ’—

(1) Show this thread

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š

Praying for your Mom that her surgery will be curative and she will recover quickly.

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response Every Time to her Publication

Amen, thank you.πŸ’—

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

πŸ’–πŸ™

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you all now!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Grateful, thank you. πŸ’—

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for you and your mom

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Prayers for your moms recovery Patriot πŸ™πŸ½

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

sending prayers

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜˜CONTINUED MIRACULOUS PRAYERS FOR YOUR MOM OF HEALING AND RECOVERY LOVE PEACE AND HUGS TO YOU
REST IN FAITH IN OUR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD
IN JESUS NAME AMEN

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Prayers for a good outcome... πŸ‘ŠπŸ’™πŸ™

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œ

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Thank you Lord for blessing and healing and making whole DorQus mother in surgery for a stroke. Your Divine Mercy is forever.πŸ™πŸ˜‡

β™₯οΈπŸ™

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Continued prayers.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ Focusing prayers for a successful surgery and complete recovery from the stroke and what caused it.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

πŸ™πŸ»βœοΈβœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ’•

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

positive vibes your and your mom's way!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Here with you. Praying. β€πŸ™

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Lord, thank you for comforting this family while you heal this beautiful soulπŸ™

Prayers for perfect healing in Jesus holy name!! And for peace for you in this also.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Oh no. Prayers continuing in Yeshua's name

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™