I love you guys, this isnt easy, maybe simple, but takes endurance and willingness to stick it out through the suck too, always keeping faith, stepping it out, no matter what pushback you get, you're still here, to reach others, even those who mock you, I hope one day, everyone will be with us, seeking nothing more than a truthful peace love and happiness for all generations to come, you ask nothing in return, May we all do it to the Glory of God.. Bless You My People, My Friends, My Fam, you really can't recreate all we've been through, and the real ones know it, and once more nothing but Love for ya.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Thank you, Jason. You are absolutely right and we thank you for saying so. Love backatcha 💞

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

💛🙏💛

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

when i really stop and consider the rare breed of
Patriots/Anons we are.. such a tiny percentage
of the population, it makes my heart soar. All the
difficulties fade away.. at least temporarily.

Love you brother and wish God's very best
for you and your family 🙏💛

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Evangelina to her Publication

..and You and Yours as well. 💛🙏💛

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

G_d Bless you too Jason ✨💙

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

💛🙏💛

(1) Show this thread

DITTO.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

He encompasses us!

He, won for us.

#BlessUp

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

same to you jason..
same to you and yours💞

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

💛🙏💛

(1) Show this thread