Without this platform, many of us would be in the dark about alternatives for our ailments/dis-eases.
Here's to all my crazy conspiracy theory frens 🐸🐸🐸

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

🎯 💕

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

💯❤️💯

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

😊 🙏 💕
You've all been a Godsend!
Thank you!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

So true. I want the hearts and souls here to live forever :).

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

💯✅

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Mornin truth seeker!

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

So true... and the caliber of help is so amazing that you can trust without much question.. very unlike most doctors these days

💯🥰🙏🏼

mtnfilly is my handle where ever I go, booted off twitter 3 times,, ranch life, Q WWG1WGA Trump won #freedom, Tazer @kiotycowgirl on X

I refuse to go to the doctor I am strictly holistic I'll figure it out myself with natural remedies I also go that route for my animals

Amen sister😄