Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Good afternoon from the UK Kim.. Come on uncle Sam you've saved us twice b4.. Ww.
Just one more time please as UK is#Fooked America is family and#FamilyIsEverything#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

I can't get the JPG pictures to load on 8kun qresearch, I have tried everything; is there something I am not doing right?

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

One of my VERY favorite Q posts! Definitely feelin the vibes today!🙌🙌🙌

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Good Morning Kim😁 We have the best back channel😎

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

GM Benna! Yes, we do! :)

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Great minds think alike Kim, I posted the dame thing this morning bahahaha...#Fooked