Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

YES...
PRECIPICE! 💕🙏💕

200+ Million watched
Trump Tucker last night.

We've Been Waiting On
"The Majority" To See Light!

Whats Happening With Trump In Georgia...
200+ Million Watched
I See A Green Light Very Soon.

Trump was in my dream last night. That was a first. 🙂

He wore his beautiful
long cashmere coat as he sat down next to me.

We chatted. My thoughts inconsequentially went through my mind as I searched for words to ask. "This time should be used properly with important questions, important dialogue."

But that didn't happen.
And Trump was perfectly satisfied with our conversation. I felt I had let everyone down not being more productive.

But When I reflected on the conversation, I had peace because we DIDN'T talk about current state of affairs, about bad guys.
As if there were no longer anything bad to discuss.

It was a nice dream, but I wonder why he showed up now for the first time. I would never expect Trump to be in my dream.

💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕👍💕🙏💕

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

BEAUTIFUL

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

We need to organize it's the only way...That is our Achillies heel...And this too is by design...We don't know how to organize they keep us busy and distracted and divided...We need some divine intervention...Q Team AND TRUMP or Jesus or Good ET's OR ENKI OR WHOEVER THE F...But someone needs to intervene...We have been Mind Controlled since birth...For most of our lives and I don't think we EVER had free will because they controled all or our options and our CHOICES...ALL OF WHICH ARE CHOICES THAT FAVOR THEIR AGENDA! THIS LADY IS RIGHT WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING AND WE NEED HELP! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Imagine having an epiphany of this magnitude all at once.

Most of us have done it gradually.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Yes. Now many should understand the Q Drop regarding "hospitalization" and "suicide".

Not all will handle the truth with any resilience.

(1) Show this thread

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

Oh how I wish I could sit with her and give her a big long hug, read some scripture and pray with her. There are going to be thousands like this that need us.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

AMEN! I've been telling the world in posts for MANY YEARS that the modern day church is FAILING the Saints! That they will be dumped on their asses at the church parking lots destitute...

That's where WE enter in! We will be there to pick them up, dust them off and ask them if they want to meet JESUS.

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Lord, give us the strength! 🙏

(2) Show this thread