Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Angels Here -Z

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I’m tired of being LAST!!!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

why are rinos letting this happen, much less everyone else

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Because Rinos are bought and paid for just like the Dem puppets. They all have the same masters.
Because the public had to see just how bad things could get because nobody was even paying attention!
Altho we are not at 80+% some say of ppl that are at least awake enough to know something is wrong, there are still almost 20% that are not awake at all and just look how low we had to sink just to get ppls attention.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

They are colluding in the demise of our nation and the world.

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
SS is more like $947. a month
How cool would 2200$ a month be. 😊
One who worked for over 50 years
is devalued, and illegals praised
Sounds like the US.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response arba happihr to her Publication

It has to be stopped.
If we dont get the govt change we all have to just stop funding them.

(1) Show this thread