A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-09-pfizer-documents-mrna-covid-vaccines-mass-depopulation.html

NaturalNews.com (https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-09-pfizer-documents-mrna-covid-vaccines-mass-depopulation.html)
BOMBSHELL: Pfizer’s own documents admit that mRNA covid vaccines will result in mass depopulation – NaturalNews.com
The latest drop of pages from the secret Pfizer documents reveals that the pharmaceutical giant is fully aware that its Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccine” will soon result in mass depopulation of the world. The June 1 dump contains a document called “reissue_5.3.6 postmarketing experience.pdf,” page 12 of which includes disturbing data on getting Pfizer’s Fauci […]

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

ALL of those wicked ones in Phizer will be OBLITERATED.

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

I can't help it, but I want to watch the obliteration.

Me too! They Murdered & Poisoned my family & myself. And we allowed it to get statistics to indict Big Pharmaceuticals. Well, hurry it up, guys & STOP the vaccines already! They Remdezevered my 55 year old cousin Scott. Died 3 days later & he never had covid. He had a diabetic attack. They kidnapped him & put him in ICU in the middleof the night & he was never seen alive again. He showed up at the mortuary. His organs were probably harvested & put in their new freezers.. But the hospital got $180,000 to kill my favorite cousin 😭

In response Every Time to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenWarrior in this post can reply

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

It's utterly heartbreaking to
know what happened to your cousin. 💔

Thank you.. Heartbreaking. Scotty's son, Ben is in his 20's & is still at a loss & in pain. So are his 2 sisters. He was more like a brother to my 3 brothers. They were together for cookouts, weekly football games on TV... a true Christian who Loved Jesus & his family. (I got blood clots from Tetanus vaccine.) DEATH PENALTY for Big Pharma & Cabal. God Will HELP us. God AWESOMELY BLESS you 🙏 💖 my other 52 year old cousin was a school bus driver, forced to get the covid vaccine to keep her job. Charmaine died of a heart attack & she was slim, healthy & loving.

White Hats are trying, but only Jesus can SAVE us. Jeremiah 31:11.

(2) Show this thread