Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, I had my aunt text me today saying the news was saying a new Covid strain was coming and masks & the whole 9 yards of plandemic hell. And it was going to be a bad one.

This woman I have sent everything to for almost 3 years. Seriously. They are going to have to have a Jeff Foxworthy moment if you ask me. They need it plain in their face that they were fooled into taking the shot the first time.

I even had her write the name of that global versus in this meme and say the name of it. I don’t think she still understood it.

That pic is a meme from early in the pandemic, not a current news article. It was never real.

https://ifunny.co/picture/new-global-virus-called-id-10t-is-spreading-quickly-anew-m8CQcfha7

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Otherhalf in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication

I wasn't commenting on the concept of new variants, but on the "article" citing the name ID-10T—which was a joke about the name spelling out idiot.

When we share humorous memes as fact, we set ourselves up to be considered non-serious by the casual investigator who is just starting to question things. They instantly have an excuse to dismiss the "crazy conspiracy theorists."

So it's important to have our facts straight, especially now that many more are beginning to wake up. And that means we should want to be corrected if we're unintentionally spreading rumors.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Other Half to her Publication

True. Surprisingly had little deterrent effect on the numbers of people lining up for jabs. 😑

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

They were so scared they couldn’t even get the joke

(1) Show this thread