Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I believe they are there. It could have been a lot worse. Moves and counter moves.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Could have been we don't know but I feel sure they do.
Time to tell people the truth I think, imo, humans need the chance to decide for themselves instead of only knowing what someone at the top decides we can or can not handle.
I think we are getting closer to that reality. .

We are way past the time where people should have been told the truth.

Credibility is at stake, IMHO.

How do we know who to trust these days?

Only people mentioned by @QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Trust no one at this point. Everyone is full of bullshit. Even here on this anonup wanna be Facebook page.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

For some of us we are but for some that are just waking up or newbies they have to catch up.
I know it has been hard on everyone awake and can not even imagine how some that have been working on this for literally decades have managed to stay sane, but we had to have the 80+% to some degree of awake to avoid civil war.

My understanding from information from both sides seeing the future with Project Looking Glass, the only way we would lose is by going to civil war.
So it has always been all or nothing from what I have seen. Even without Looking Glass, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that we all would lose going into a civil war.
But that is just my opinion.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I was told that we have reached critical mass, in that there is now enough light on the planet that darkness cannot go on. Not necessarily the number of people, but the amount of light that we hold. Glory to God in the Highest! 🙏

Yesterday, I ran into and old acquaintance who wore a mask for 2 years because she is SO AFRAID of covid.

She can't wait for her next injection because she experienced thyroid cancer in 2021. Of course she was first in line for the jab. And, would never think to wonder if the cancer was an AE caused by the mRNA experiment.

Since the truth is not being revealed, by the 'press' she rejects any thought that she has been lied to.

Will her next jab do her in?

IMO, we are in a civil war between the jabbed and unjabbed. And, the mockingbird media and us - the truth tellers.

It feels like the jabbed and press are winning. And that is something that makes for a heavy heart.

(4) Show this thread