Only people mentioned by @Amyl123 in this post can reply

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

100%! Target is doing it in Nashville too.
Meanwhile, Walmart (partner of DHS/FEMA using stores as Detention facilities for a civil war) is about to undergo an extensive 'renovation'. These two stores are 1 mile apart.
skip to minute 3:13 https://www.bitchute.com/video/yH2Jkj9n3aR2/

Here's a fix: STOP shopping at Target!! Stop shopping at any store that requires a mask. Money speaks louder than threats.

Stew Peters is a paytriot! The reason they are doing this is because business is down and they are trying to be creative to get people to shop there, even offering Starbucks in the parking lots, this has nothing to do with lockdowns. Stop spreading fear Stew!

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

We shall see soon

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Fook em....hope they implode. Don't need their crap or their political ideologies.

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

I DO NOT COMPLY!
perhaps this is their opportunity to close their doors. I'm NOT playing that game! Are you?

In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication

I have never been a 🎯 girl 💯

(1) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.