does anyone else feel like they have just about had it and will not take it anymore?

wtf will it take to change things?

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I felt that way the past two days with yesterday more intense. Today I am better. I think it is necessary to go through those bouts. I'm not very good @ explaining but I just know.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

πŸ’₯πŸ™πŸ’–

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

We are the change, we MUST stand up and say NO MORE! White Hats need to know how we feel!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

πŸ’₯πŸ’–πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

Us. We are the change 😍

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜˜
GOD 'S TIMING
FAITH IN GOD
STAYING AWARE
BEING THE WATCHMEN/ WOMEN GOD TELLS US TO BE
HOLDING ONE ANOTHER UP
CALMNESS IN THE STORMS

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Oh yeah. It better be This Weekend when Trump 'surrenders' . Not sure how much more people can take. Gruleing . No one else is going to wake up from their coma.

agree totally

(1) Show this thread