Good morning and hope your day is mighty amazing !

Hubby has doc appt. and he is doing pretty good finally. He must have needed more antibiotics. We started walking at night this week to help him gain strength. Thank you for your love and prayers. Thank you god for helping Dave jump for joy again.

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

🙏😇🥰💕🥰😇🙏

May it Be.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Thank you we are back and his vitals are great and now we go forward slow and steady. He has weakened and lost weight. We are going to get some Sunshine Vitamin D and maybe river therapy today. If not then there's a lake down the road go kick off our shoes for a while.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🙏🙏🙏💕💕

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Thank you for the love and prayers 💕🙏

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Continued prayers!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Thank you for your prayers. Every one is so perfect.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Thank you kindly for the prayers. Sending BIG LOVE and sending up prayers for you fren!

(1) Show this thread