Only people mentioned by @GAPatriot73 in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response T.M Manley to her Publication

NERVER MIND WAS WONDERING Y THE NO COMPLY MEMES STARTED ARE WE BING PUSHED BACK INTO THIS COVID CRAP CAUSE WHERE I LIVE IT AINT GOING TO HAPPEN I SEE VERY FEW WITH MASK ON 1 A MONTH UNLESS DR OFFICE BUT IM NOT REQUIRED TO WEAR ONE WHEN I WAS FORCED I HAVE ONE WITH THE FACE OF A COW WITH HER TOUNGE UP HER NOSE REALLY TRIPS PEOPLE OUT LOL

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

They’re gonna try to push it again. I’m in GA and it never really was a thing except for the sheep.

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

EVEN IF WE GO IN TO MARSHAL LAW WITH OUR MILITARY PRAYING IT BE BY THE WHITE HATS

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

My Man! GA is being driven by 1 corrupt City in the state.

(1) Show this thread

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

My wife an I went out to lunch today, she wanted to go to Outback.

We walked in, they took us to a table with a masked waitress, we saw a few of them.

I said I'm not sitting around masked people, they were going move us to the other side of the restaurant, but I kind of made a scene, so we just left and walked out.

No More!

In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication

Stand strong! We’re in GA, never really shutdown. It’s all a mind game and brainwashing. We never eat out, regardless... don’t push this crap on my grandkids!
Faith over Fear.
Sending prayers 🙏

(1) Show this thread