I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

1. Dimensions, Densities and Consciousness. I have been guided to stray away from titles, hierarchies and such, but I am guided to dive into words. Words have different meaning for different people, so I try to define or differentiate these words.....so I dive into Shamanic Journey for clarification

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

In response Trish Vana to her Publication

2. There are higher dimensions. I see that our world is a "Shadow" of the 8th dimension. I also feel that we need to rise to the 9th Dimension. When we connect to our Spirit (the unmanifested, the nonphysical, the God or Father of the Holy Trinity).
Density: is just that. How dense are we. How dense is our energy field. When I see aura's I see them in level of transparancy. The more transparent, the higher the frequency and of love or spiritual nature. The opaque or dense colors are the parts of us that are solidified, or sometimes stuck in physicality like materialism.

3. Then Consciousness. I see Consiousness as the Waters. There are the upper waters and the lower waters. See similar views in Egyptian culture of the past. The waters is the "stuff" that Creation comes from - it is Creation itself. In the beginning God created everything. This is the WATERS. Then God moved upon the waters in 6 directions to Create Light, animals..... This is where other beings can use these waters to create. We can Create from these waters. The waters are filled with sparks of creation from God - the God Spark. It is the Life Force.

4. So, when we connect to Consiousness on the highest level (frequency/Vibration), we connect to God and His Source. The True God of the Holy Trinity of 3. Remember we and other beings can create using this force - so some have claimed to be god, but are the false gods. The true God is bigger - His Essence is bigger than the Force of Star Wars or any false god and we have the Divine Rite to connect to God, to connect to His Life Energy and Create. This, the souless or cloned ones cannot do. This is there disdain for us. So, the flow of Waters is God's consciousness flowing to us.

Another thought on Density. I saw the rings around Saturn and Jupiter. I saw that one is more visible than the other because of the closeness or density of the particles that come together to form physicality. This also depends on the "coldness" of these particles. One absorbs, one reflects. So, think about people. Let say one has higher frequencies, and one more physical or "lower" frequencies. the one with Higher Reflects energy (gives energy to others) and the other absorbs energy (needs to take energy from others) The givers and the takers?

Only people mentioned by @Breakingthe8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trish Vana, click on at the bottom under it