Let's all pray this morning as we have another week of high heat and no rain. The fires rage, people are displaced and the livestock suffer....

Heavenly Father,

We come to you with repentance in our hearts. Please forgive us our sins against you Lord. Drought has touched us mightily. Please send us good soaking rains across the planet to inform us that everything is your gift. Please help us understand that nothing should be taken for granted and help us live lightly, sharing with those in greater need than ourselves.

Give strength and bless those fighting forest fires, and keep everyone safe from harm guiding them to You. Lift up their countenance and let Your Glory reign as they are tired and poor in spirit with spiritual needs only You can meet.

In Jesus name we pray, AMEN.

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Amen 🙏🌟

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

PRAYING FOR RAIN !

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

So it is♡

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Amen, 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻Amen🙏🏻

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 In Jesus' Precious and Mighty Name, Amen