So Joseph Smith was a Pedo and they are acknowledging it!

The town I’m in now is the hometown of Joseph Smith!

So he was glorified for many centuries and people had no clue who he really was!

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

πŸ’₯ MORMON CHURCH HUGE LANDOWNER πŸ’₯

Before the media blackout, saw a video of a native from Maui speak about the disaster and she said only two buildings in the main district remained standing, Mormon and Catholic churches. Now am seeing videos on Tik Tok where a journalist is asking the govenor "How many children are missing?" He denies knowing # ... people are saying they rounded up the children before the disaster in the churches & trafficked them.😑

See this article below...

One hedge fund has grown from $1B to $128B in 45 years while paying $0 in taxes.

It's not on Wall Street or Silicon Valley. It's in Utah.

The Mormon Church.

Check this out * Picture 2

So just how big is $128B?

Bigger than Tiger Global.

2x the size of Harvard's endowment.

More than 2x the size of the Vatican's trust.

$128B would be the 57th biggest country in the world by GDP. How did a church in Utah build such a massive war chest? https://t.co/ZZQxxLLOY8πŸ‘‡
N. Eldon Tanner's story...

One of the first things I thought of when they said the parents couldn't get to the kids.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kathy273273 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kathy 273273, click on at the bottom under it