Only people mentioned by @CueMedic17 in this post can reply

In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication

Well done i needed this today raising vibrations now!

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

Thank you Anthony! i didn’t get your notification. I appreciate your feedback and the poem was obviously meant for you to read. God bless you Patriot! 💖🤗

(1) Show this thread

Knowledge is power. Truth seeker. Family is everything. Save Our Children DJT God Bless the United States of America

Beautifully written, thank you and God bless all Truth Seekers. Love and light

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

In response Superfly17 Bowers to her Publication

Thank you Patriot sister! I appreciate your feedback. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

fabulous!

In response Janie H.......... to her Publication

Thank you! I appreciate your feedback! 💖🤗

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Beautiful words! We're all family and we're in this together! Stay strong and hold the line!
God bless us all, God bless the USA, God Bless the Trump family and Q Team! WWG1WGA!!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Thank you Auntie‼️💖 I have really been inspired by our Patriotic family to start writing 'words'. I appreciate your kind words. God bless you. 🤗

(1) Show this thread