🔄Vincent Kennedy Retweeted

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

STARS NEVER DIE (59/5)

Follow Your Star (14/5)

"I'm Going to Search for My STAR until I Find it. It's Hidden in the Drawer of Innocence, Wrapped in a Scarf of Wonder." (72/9)
-Michael Jackson

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE PEARL OF GREAT PRICE (99/18/9)

"The Human Heart can go the Lengths of God," (28/10/1
-Christopher Fry, A SLEEP OF PRISONERS

Our Holo-Fractal Hearts Are Like Pearls, Embedded Within The Quantum Field Of Space-Time And Time-Space

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

I AM the PEARL

L 👀K where my name ranks * 17,770 * ⏪ also my life path numbers. 💯

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

THE PEARL OF GREAT PRICE

PEARL (25/7)

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

i was born on the 25 (same day as JFK Jr.)

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it