πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I guess I gotta prepare now for Hurricane Hilary. You cannot make this stuff up.

https://youtu.be/iv8GW1GaoIc

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

ARE U SIRIUS????? (44/8)

MOONDAY, AUGUST 21st--THE ANNUAL 8-8 LION'S GATE PORTAL IN LEO.

The Pyramids Of Giza And Orion's Belt

The Hunter's Become The Hunted

The Lion of Judah Roars (30/3)

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Thank you for getting my abstruse β€œR, you serious?” reference.

https://youtu.be/DCFZpwX0gPo

Andrew Bird - Are You Serious (Live on KEXP) - YouTube

http://KEXP.ORG presents Andrew Bird performing "Are You Serious" live in the KEXP studio. Recorded May 19, 2016.Host: Cheryl WatersAudio Engineer: Kevin Sug...

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

We R in SIRI-"US" SYNCHO-pathy"

I just saw this comment to a Farrell post re. the fires and, Siriusly, thought of you. If I had it to do over I would have characterized the Hawaii fires as β€œesoteric weather weaponry” instead of DEW with an asterisk that they could also be a cover story for White Ops. Of course there are other possibilities too. Live and learn.

https://gizadeathstar.com/2023/08/strange-wildfire-incidents-move-to-maui/

I Like Joseph P Farrell. I read one of his books on the Great Pyramid as a Generator of Free Energy that Powered a Previously Existent Global Energy Grid and have read occasional articles by him over the years--so I pay attention to whatever he writes.
As for the Fires on Maui that were Predictively Programmed through the artwork and messages of cans of Mountain DEW, I Am Hoping that MAYBE the White Hats Evacuated the Children through the Tunnels before allowing the Deep State to proceed with their Agenda and then Destroyed the Tunnels Afterward. Your Guess is as Good as Mine.

This brings up a bigger conversation. I’ve been in an energy lately of β€œallowing” instead of trying to impose my will on everything. We do not have enough data so all we can do is speculate. This applies to the fires and other matters. That’s not to say that we can’t consider all of the possibilities but we don’t know what we don’t know. This is where faith comes in handy. I appreciate you.

FAITH VS FEAR

FEAR is (F)alse (E)vidence (A)ppearing (R)real

and

FAITH is (F)inding (A)nswers (I)n (T)he (H)eart

I APPRECIATE You as Well. Even though we have Extreme Limitations on our Abilities to Communicate, I consider you to be one of my Dearest Friends. I have been able to share ideas with you that I Am not able to Share with even my best Male Friend--the one who owns the 600 Acres with 7 Quarries in Iowa. He's a Great Guy with a lot of Simple, yet Wise Insights and we have a very deep, Heart-Centered Connection, but he has Limited Ability to Innerstand even some of the Rudimentary Spiritual Ideas that I Share with you on a Routine basis.
A Quick Story. One Sunday he wanted to go to a Quaker Meeting House down the Road and Sit in Silence for an Hour. I said: Are you SURE you can do that? He said that he could. We went to the Service. I was Wide Awake and Neutrally Observant, but after about 10 Minutes his Eyes began to Flutter and his Head

CONTINUED

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

his Head was Starting to Wobble like one of those Videos on You Tube of Meercats Falling Asleep while standing.
When it was over, we filed out of the Meeting and as soon as he Opened the Door to Exit, he let out a loud moan and told me that he should have Listened to Me because that was one of the hardest things he ever had to do.

I will leave you now with a Quote on Faith, by the Persian Poet Rumi

You are very dear to me as well. You’re a lot more family than anyone in my actual family, that’s for sure. Baby steps I guess. Twixter feels like screaming out into the void. Sometimes I’m tempted there to just go rogue and start dropping adrenochrome bombs but that’s the old me. Pacing. Timing Is Everything.

(1) Show this thread