The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Hwy 199 Northbound and Southbound are closed in southern Oregon.
The pic in comments is the aftermath on that highway.
My nephew is fighting another fire called Bedrock.

Sending up prayers for the brave men and women trying to save the wildlife and humans from harm. May the gentle rains and cool temps give them all a break.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

πŸ™ Dear God Almighty bring soaking rains to put out these dangerous fires. Place a hedge of protection over the people and animals in the fire's path. In Jesus Precious and Mighty Name, I pray, Amen.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’Thank you and God Bless you too !!!
We went from the world's a stage to the world is on fire.
Be safe fren and sending prayers and love your way!

Thank you my fren! God bless you, Dave, your loved ones and on AnonUp and their loved ones. Lord only know what is yet to unfold. May God guide and protect us all. πŸ™

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it