The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Hwy 199 Northbound and Southbound are closed in southern Oregon.
The pic in comments is the aftermath on that highway.
My nephew is fighting another fire called Bedrock.

Sending up prayers for the brave men and women trying to save the wildlife and humans from harm. May the gentle rains and cool temps give them all a break.

I believe the area in northern Cali burning is Redwood territory or maybe the hwy that leads to a Redwood forest. The mountains pass from Grants Pass to Brookings Oregon is deadly in the winter so probably not a good idea to be in that area.

For Oregonians to travel from Grants Pass to Brookings Oregon they need to detour....

People in a fb group for this fire watch are trying to find out safest evac routes and where to relocate. One person has been evacuated from Eureka California to Crescent City Oregon to Medford Oregon and to who knows what is safest route because ADMIN turned on comments. Unbelievable :(

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ice Kates, click on at the bottom under it