Trump Lawyer Flips Script, Plays Video of Dems While They Sit In Shameful Silence

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Keep America Free

In response USCG VET to his Publication

please shsre this with everyone. may God bless our country at this time and ourPresident Donald J Trump. we must all stand together to defeat evil .๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ CheerUp Buttercup

Powerful. God bless him. Praying for more people to be filled with courage. To be brave๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

unreal the way they have treated POTUS! they are an absolute embarassment! thankful POTUS was always 17 steps ahead of them all. bring them all down!!

In response Patriot 1776 to her Publication

I hope we see them all come crashing down!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

BRILLIANT

In response Dianna LeCompte to her Publication

Trmp i have to say, does a brilliant legal team who in the first round made them alllook llike the fools the Dem's are and im honestly surprised they didn't learn then but then again this is the Dem's we are talking about LMFAO

(1) Show this thread