ANDY UPDATE!

Thank you for all your love and support yesterday! You are light in the darkness both here on AU and outside to the world!

Yesterday was the third opinion surgical meet-up. On September 5th, they will do an angiogram to the site for visual inspection. While there, if she can place a stent she will. If she needs to cut the artery to reconnect further down the leg, she will move into that. If she cannot do one or the other, she will stop the procedure and amputation will occur later.

His spirit is good. He understands what he faces in his lucid moments. I showed him your responses and his smile was grand! He sends his love back to you all.

I will keep you posted on his outlook after this event. ❤

PS: You made his pride soar calling him handsome. 🤣❤👍

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

I miss the earlier post also I'm sending my love and sending up prayers for Andy and he is a handsome man!!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Sheila E** to her Publication

Thank you so much! ❤

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Love be with.
Healing be with
Life force energy be with.
May the force be with you all.
🤗💜🌻
Lots of healing information in this thread.

Not a medical expert though testing many levels of things myself and researching large amounts of data.

Not sure exactly whats happening.
Though from research have found parasites and bad bacteria, toxicity lowering voltage of cellular biology exists.
Have found MMS, Ivermectin, Fenbendazole, Cinchona bark what Quinine is from and other Alkaloids and substances that are of benefit at profound levels.
Not sure the age of or circumstances those involved.

There are detox protocols in this thread.
MMS seems to be one of the tops to use.

https://v2.anonup.com/thread/11150027

🙏🙏🙏💗💗

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

😉🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

💝💝💝

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Missed your earlier post! Sending up prayers for Andy….love and light! Hoping all is well very soon!
🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

💖

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sending BIG LOVE and sending up prayers for a miracle. 🙏

Heavenly Father,
We pray you may fortify and comfort our friends during this delicate time.

You are brave and know God will surely fix everything. We pray the medical team will put genuine care into his health and surgery protocol.

Lord bring them your Presence and Peace.
May the healing and recovery period be pain-free and comforted. May miracle restoration become your testimony of God's Will.
In Jesus Name we continue prayer, Amen.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I just saw your other post...that is some positive news. i am praying for Andy and a fantastic outcome 🙏 💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Lots of prayers and my deep respect for what you are doing for your father. God bless you. 💜🙏💜

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

What a beautiful update. Continued prayers 🙏❤️ Thanks for the update. You got this Andy! 🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for Andy 🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Oh Mama T Nana missed this yesterday was offline a lot.
We will not say sorry, but rather, we will say hallelujah we see the very best outcome for him, we see God opening the doors for his doctors to find the way forward that is his BEST outcome.
Father God we are many here requesting this young mans BEST for his future and only you can provide this. Father we make this request in pureness of heart and sincere affirmation that only you can help us. In the Blood of Jesus Thank you Father.🙏💜

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

May God bless you both and know that God is in control and his guardian angels are protecting him also!

Continued prayers for your dad and prayers up for the medical staff who will be caring for him in September.

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Love and prayers. God has his hand on him. And he is a cutie😉

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Ty Mama Tee - will keep sending prayers for the very best outcome for your dad Andy💖🙏
💫

Thank you for the update Mama Tee. How incredible that he gets to read our responses and that it brings him joy! God will provide for ALL of your needs! Continued prayers for you guys. Blessings

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Continued love, hugs and prayers!!
❤️🥰🙏

🙏🙏🙏💙💙💙🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

What a beautiful update, thank you so much, prayers abound for your very handsome Dad, you and your Family🐸the sweetest of blessings on your day🤗🙏🏻😇😎

I know handsome when I see it! 😍

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Kel Que to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Order the water for him in the meantime. Hopefully he may not need the surgery if he drinks the water suggested. Praying for ALL!! Love to ALL.

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻