They won't be able to walk down the street. Happens to be a 1 year delta too. I wasn't even searching Deltas. I was simply thinking about the reaction of declas.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

GOD'S WORD TRUMP THE USA AND Q, PATRIOT. SAN DIEGO CA BA ART/SCIENCE SDSU. OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE SEEN THE WORLD. YOUNG ENOUGH TO STILL CARE.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

SWEEEEET 😁

Recent Widow, Mom, & Gma~ Phil 4:13, John 1:23 ~Awake & Aware since '85, NQW, embraced by fellow BELIEVERS! #45, Patriot Party, WWG1WGA

I've got the Wikileaks declas but I can't find the 911, now or the Crossfire Hurricane. Wasn't the Obamagate ones supposed to be part of the latter?
You don't happen to have the links for all the declassed, do you? I could have sworn that I read that a bunch of the FF stuff was going to be incl in the Obama Rama, such as Sandy Hook, etc.
JFK Assassination & Reagan attempt? How else would they know that HW tried to have Reagan killed 5 separate times?
Thanks!✝️

Red pilled: JAN 2018. I believe in Jesus Christ, American exceptionalism and my President Donald J. Trump. #SaveTheChildren #17 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅

Ahead of inauguration, government contracts reveal White House deep clean
More than $200,000 will be spent on additional cleaning services. https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/ahead-inauguration-government-contracts-reveal-white-house-deep/story%3fid=75253472

Still wearing that silly mask? Stand up. We have work to do. #wwg1wga

We haven't fogotten#obamagate

I will never lose faith in GOD or in America.

FYI... Q has been dark for 64 days.
Coincidentally, Drop 64:

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

For you@GhostEzra ... I can't expand further but YOU CAN!!

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

🍿 Lots of deltas next couple days!

On a side note, a search 'Bolton' brings up a few stories in the last few days news 🤣 As you know sometimes there are multiple meanings... so sharing a few below.

https://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/michael-bolton-the-man-who-films-sharks-kpkn/

https://www.nhregister.com/entertainment/article/Concert-Connection-Michael-Bolton-reschedules-15919846.php

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

Makes me think of Chuck getting screamed at while he was doing that speech in the city recently. Was thinking that looked staged...he wasnt even fighting back. That was the first taste of it. More to come...

Who os Bolton?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Also from February 10, 2020

(1) Show this thread

Is it now?

🍿🍿🍿Thinking I'm gonna need more popcorn for the impeachment trial

Been thinking a lot about the fencing that is up around DC. Maybe it's there to protect them from us once it's all revealed. We the people will demand justice and they could never walk amongst us again safely.

In response WEN Anon to his Publication

I thought this very same thing

(1) Show this thread

this is probably common knowledge by now, but much of us red pilled Patriots have stopped looking at Deltas. it seems like nothing happens on those dates. i know there's stuff going on behind the scenes still, but talk about deltas makes us want to do roll our eyes. we're ready to be see it all, instead of talking about mysterious deltas that don't pan out.

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

In response Lizana Stz to his Publication

THIS dates dont mean shit#facts

(1) Show this thread

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

I IMAGINE IT EVERYDAY........👁👁🇺🇸❤️🔥🥳

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

They should be behind bars. I don't ever want to see any of their ugly faces again.

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Been thinking about that a lot too.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

there is a movie called Imagine That! but I don't see a connection. maybe someone else would.
stars Eddie Murphy

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

WHY SHOULD THEY WALK DOWN THE STREET??? AREN'T THEY GOING TO BE IN JAIL??? THIS WORLD IS UPSIDE DOWN: A LEADET WHO DOES GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY AND THE PEOPLE IS IMPEACHE TWICE BY THE CRIMINALS????????????????????? AND THE CRIMINALS ARE OCCUPYING THE SEATS OF THE RIGHTEOUS???? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE???

Truth seeking American patriot doing his best to dispence red pills

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

We the people must see and witness dark to light to wake the sleepers remember wwg1wga

(2) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

there are so many ways to interpret this.
can't as in not physically able to because they have been arrested, dead;
can't because they'll have a mark on their heads, or the public will.
I'm sure there are others possibilities but those come to mind first.

"[Science and Science Fiction] are both the same thing."--Captain Kirk.

Not able to walk down Wall Street maybe?

I always took it to mean figuratively "can't appear in public," but you may be right there are many possible interpretations.

My wife had a good thought about just that:

Who knew all the names of these traitors before DJT?

Now we all know their names, and we will recognize these faces anywhere. We all know what they did, and what they all have been up to, and they know that we all know....

(2) Show this thread

Father, Patriot, Truth Seeker, Pedophile Head Hunter! Wisdom tends to grow in proportion to one's awareness of one's ignorance.

Those mf traitors better not even be able to walk when this comes to fruition

Father, Patriot, Truth Seeker, Pedophile Head Hunter! Wisdom tends to grow in proportion to one's awareness of one's ignorance.

Those mf traitors better not even be able to walk when this comes to fruition

Jesus, Family, Country ❤️🇺🇸 1 John 4

someone please tell me about this Mr Pool guy. how do we know the drops he is giving are for us.. not trying to warn us?

NY girl fighting for Trump & America- AKA "Palmtrees" on Twitter- Trump is My President- We're going to need a bigger GITMO

The word in this drop "YEARS" I think in the emotion of everything we tend to forget this has been YEARS in the making, not months. Remain calm Patriots, all will be restored ❤️