A simple Atmospheric Antenna to add to your indoor or outdoor garden: 🌱

When using#electroculture there is no need for the use of pesticides, manure, or fertilizers. This is primarily why this information was suppressed. All you need is the sun, the clouds, the rain, the nitrogen in the air, and the ability to harness atmospheric energy. These atmospheric antennas can be created from materials such as wood, copper, zinc, and brass. When adding these atmospheric antennas to your garden, soil, or farm they will amplify your yields, combat frost and excessive heat, reduce irrigation, reduce pests, and increase the magnetism of your soil leading to more nutrients in the long run.

How tall should the Electroculture antenna be?
You can make your atmospheric antennas as tall as you like. The taller you go the higher your plants will grow!

https://cultivateelevate.com/blog/electroculture-gardening-techniques-for-beginners-elevate-your-garden/

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

We did this in our garden last spring a few insects but nothing like last year still have peppers and tomatoes on the plants its crazy we are close to getting a freeze that should end it lol
Have lots of garlic and onions growing for the winter months
They are both so healing for you

This will change the world! I am over-the-top excited! Here’s the link to their Indiegogo campaign. https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/electroculture-life-the-documentary#/faq

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Seems to be working for me

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Me, as well!

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

It doesn’t seem to be working for me for some reason. I have many all over my gardens and I just don’t notice any difference.

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Try copper pennies 😉

(1) Show this thread

I’m going to try this with my bonsai’s I have a sick one hopefully this will help and I have two sickly Orchid as well❗️😏

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Anyone tried this on hippie lettuce?

It worked like a charm for me this year. I’ll definitely give brass a try as well.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

💗💥😍😊