Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Within a year or less I predict law and order to rise up and for myself to be making some extra $$$ ---- or -- starving while fending off hoards from our nearby town protecting family with some amazing self defense machinery, if need be.. either way it's all good

Evergrande just announced bankruptcy.
Tether denies being a significant holder of Evergrande commercial paper, but we all know that's not true. Tether goes, Bitcoin goes, etc (dominos)

The timing of Space X making this known publicly is suspect given Evergrandes announcement.

China’s Evergrande crisis could drag down Tether and other cryptocurrencies: CNBC (2021)

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

👀‼️

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Timing.
Is it another signal indicating the collapse of the Fed Reserve Note is near?

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Not financial advice. All cryptos will go to $0, or close to $0. But a small % will rise from the ashes and soar. I have my pick, and I’m sticking with it. No, not XRP or BTC.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Godly Man to his Publication

XLM

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

In response Godly Man to his Publication

My crypto deals in one of the most important subject matters known to man. Communication. And although I was once up over $500,000 I am now at break-even point. It will go to near $0. Then it will soar like an eagle…. Like silver.

(2) Show this thread

Gulp

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

😳