Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Vincent Kennedy⍟

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I’m for going back to glass in a heart beat! I hate plastic. I can taste it in the bottles especially so I don’t drink out of plastic water bottles.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

VK, what about the plastic tubing coming through our water/ice dispenser in the fridge or PVC coming into our homes? I am assuming these are all terrible. It seems impossible to escape all the evil in this world.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

what about baby diapers

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Yep.

Now do, "Fragrance/Parfum"...

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

China quit buying my garbage company’s plastic recycling. Had a convo with them for a while a few months ago. Now I heard they aren’t recycling at all. Have to verify that.

Bringing Light to Darkness

The lady is correct read in the link to the article she is referring to and clean up your refrigerator and pantry of poison hidden in plastics. Aluminum water bottles are not safe either use glass made water bottles

https://www.almanac.com/which-plastics-are-recyclable-number

I refuse to recycle plastic!

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Thank you for sharing this. I have been transferring foods, coffee beans... from plastic containers into Glass Mason Jars for a few years.

When Micro- waves first came out, you were warned not to put plastic in it just Iike metals! All milk and juice products came in cartons or glass, not plastic! Everyone cooked then meals not nuke them! This rabbit hole goes deep too! I remember my MIL getting hers and she stood in front of it to watch cook! She got 2nd degree burns on her face and had to see Dr.! People have been so dumbed down to iall this and led lights! Much to re-learn again! 🥰🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

I only buy grass-fed cows milk in cartons. Don't know how much better it is in a carton.

(1) Show this thread

No wonder our hormones are so outta whack. Slow-leeching poison

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

I refuse to recycle plastic! I will only recycle glass and cardboard.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

These glass bottles are still full of poison.

(2) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Remember during the Plandemic, grocery stores told us we could no longer use our own bags we brought from home cuz they were "dirty" with germs & that we had to revert back to using the stores plastic bags? Now we know why, ugh. My stores offer brown paper bags or plastic.

I have a suggestion...
Before you drink your H2O, regardless of what type of container you may have...blast it with good intentions and your powerful energy and frequency!
Charge it with universal love atoms!
IMO- This is all we can do as we all know glass is also compromised...cannot live in fear!
Do your best!😍
Love U!🙏

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication

I agree with you 100% positive, thinking and pray to God that you’ll be fine and that he protects you

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Remember all those free gifts from having Tupperware parties? Potlucks bring dish in Tupperware?

https://www.tupperware.com

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Outstanding 👏

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Word

(2) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Excellent reporting! Shun plastic and check out "myplasticfreelife."

I will never feel shame at my glass jar collection and lids, though the man pokes fun. Crackers, chips - all of it from sacks got straight to the glass jar and stay fresh. Bulk grocery, same.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

“A clean [H]ouse is very important.”

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

There is some sort of poison purposefully in almost everything we eat, breath, or touch.

It was not good enough to put shit IN our food, they went even farther to change the molecular make up of all our food just to make damn sure they don't miss anyone.

Idk if suing them all into oblivion is in our best interest or if we nee to just take them over, with cooperative ownership to change them.
We need supply of product so completely destroying them all is not in our interests either.

We need to be self sufficient for supplies, food, and energy as a country and completely destroying them all might be a bad thing. Perhaps change instead.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Maybe grass roots, small production facilities w/ ability for expansion as demand increases?

Chocolate chips were an "aHa!" moment for me. When we were young, chocolate chips in cookies were creamy & easily melted; they were made with cocoa, sugar, vanilla. NOW most of them are waxy & firm when baked in a cookie; natural ingredients at bare minimum just enough to hold the chemical concoction together.

And baked goods in grocery store bakeries are worse! The cakes are frosted with glop shipped in 5-gallon buckets; fake chocolate icing, fake eclairs, fake brownies.

Make Bakeries Great Again!!!
🧁🥧🍰🎂🍮🍩🍪

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

If there is a leak at a nearby plastic plant, a shelter in place will br alerted. They try to kill is a thousand different ways. It’s a miracle any of us make it past 30.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Plastic = Bad.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

My apartment manager had all the 60 year old pipes changed to plastic piping. It's the translucent bendable kind.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Thank you Cowboy.
LOVE

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Nothing but pure hatred would make any of that acceptable. Omg VK

Yes. It is tough to get through the kitchen to change everything over to glass, but it can be done.
The crazy part is that glass is easy and cheap to make.........
Take care, Fam! 🙏🙏

In response Sandy Baluch to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Above All Else, Righteousness!

I had no freaking idea about this. Well it's kind of too late now. But i guess glass it is-Oh and i bet glass will somehow be corrupted .

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Good, bad news to know.