#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Somethin comin...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good morning Vincent!

Maybe whole bunch of somethings coming!

What tickles me about these kind of videos is the people that, knowing they have no clue what is next, they still stay there so close to it.
Like, on this one, the ground under their feet wont move in the next seconds?
California and the East Coast up next?

Looks like to Nana the move/counter move stage is about to V-Vendetta levels.
Attack/Counter Attack.

its an older video but yes was totally like get the fook out of there people. crazy.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Similar to driving past a really bad car accident on the road. Peeps slow down to see the destruction & carnage. "omg how awful" but continue to stare at it. Why is that?

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Where I was raised they called that rubber necking lol. My parents taught me it was disrespectful, I'm an adult and I still won't stare. 😆

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Like Juan says, "The only good Marine is a live Marine".

TS and Rumble seem to be down!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yep it is, just tried to go there

(1) Show this thread