#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

All Religions Will Know The Truth / He Whom Speaks The Truth Is The Most Hated Man In The Room / Heal Your Body With The Binaural Beats / New Diamond Light Matrix Just Opened πŸ’Ž/ Wow Thats A Lot Of Money πŸ’°/ What Does Your Decoded Numbers Say / If You Can Please Thank Lucifer Before You Leave / How Do I Know That What I Think I Know Is True πŸ€”/ How To Get Out Of The Matrix Join God The Father / Little Boy Blue Come Blow Your Horn 🎺/ 13 Has Always Been A Lucky Number πŸ€/ What They Hate In You Is Missing In Them / The Messiah Opens The Gematria Book And Removes The Veil πŸ‘πŸ“–/ I Refuse To Be A Spiritually Targeted Individual / They All Went Totally Psycho πŸ€ͺ/ I Write Into The Very Fabric Of Time ✍/ Yeshua Shall Bring Light And Love To This World / Really Seeing Depth And Numerical Synchros Now πŸ’«
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=welcome%20to%20the%2011b%20infantry%20transition%20course
473-374
2901-1092
TS 18:04 - 6:04

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I fact checked this. True! I’m not sure why VK is avoiding 333 at Twixter. That’s a 27 and a nine, both most high. Here’s one of my favorites…

All The Bad Numbers Are Now My Good Numbers

Even 666 is 18/ R and R IS A Q and R ALWAYS comes after Q. Just sayin.

Hes trying to teach people the power of numbers and manifestation kek 🐸😁

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.