Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

We love you too!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

🥰

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Hi Erin 👊🏾

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Hey Tank!!!!

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Love you Family!!!

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

Only Love - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupOnly Love · Dance With A StrangerUnplugged Hits!℗ 1994 Universal Music A/SReleased on: 1999-01-01Composer Lyrici...

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I'm older, and not real "peopley"...however...
I decided to live to 140 years, twice my age.

I thank Creator for each day I wake up AND I ask to live long enough to meet every single Patriot in OUR FAMILY ~ WITH@VincentKennedy ON ANON ISLAND/MOUNTAIN ✨

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

💕😊

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Ditto
❤️ 💙 💜

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Facts. I literally miss you all in my soul.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Yes!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Agreed🤗Amen🐸😭💝😇😎🙏🏻🇺🇸

Totally 💯%

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I was just thinking about you last night Erin, I don't know why, your name just popped into my head. I hadn't seen your posts in a while and I was hoping everything was ok.

Hope you are well fren! :)

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Aww..vibes Jen, i was thinking about you the other day. i am good, hope you are! My internet is terrible at home and with AU servers being slower it's hard to get AU to load for me. i pop in when I go to town 🤣 love you all!

(1) Show this thread

💖💖💖

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

Hopefully we can have a family reunion someday

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

❤️❤️❤️

🙏💗🙏

AMEN ❤️❤️ 🎯

💗💗💗💗💗💗

AMEN !!!

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Amen!! 😍😊❤😍❤😍🙏🇺🇸