We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Just wait til all these ppl find out their retirement accts were sold off a long time ago.

And many of the states robbed them yrs ago as well and have been funding them or partially funding them from new revenue.

Why do you think the Fed govt had to hand out all that money during covid shut downs.

Trump stopped them from printing money,
No revenue coming in from their "destroy all small businesses" and buy up the land scams.
Blue states were sucking wind that were already upside down.
That is just my opinion.

Stocks are mostly backed by fiat dollars.
Now think about all that liquidity!

Can u explain that to my husband 🤦🏼‍♀️ he thinks his $$$ is safe in the stock market🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ been telling him for 3 years now it’s going to crash, his view is that I’ve been saying it for too long & nothing has happened so doesn’t believe me. Get so frustrated with him

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

You're not alone 🙂. As someone who has watched my 401K deplete horribly, I keep wondering if the IRS is gone, why do they keep taking huge chucks in taxes everytime I make a withdrawal? If the plan is to see us all destitute, old and sick after working all our lives, it's working.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Is he aware of the Gamestop and AMC "Gorillas and Apes" who bought up those stocks to create a short squeeze? Screwing over the corrupt Wall St practices of manipulation by short-selling firms and hedge funds.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Nope

(1) Show this thread

Here is a good red pill. It's long and old but still accurate.

Understand, Mare, that the purpose of tax deferred 401k's was not to help Americans save for retirement. It was to inflate the stock market and give control of people's savings to Black Rock and Vanguard. They use our own money to manipulate which companies will rise and fall. And, because they plan it in advance, they use their own private equity reap windfalls and win massive shorts.

Nearly anything is safer than cash and a share of a crashed stock is still a share. It may rebound. If there are WH's, they surely have considered the loss of life from starvation that will happen with the loss of retirement savings.

Diversification is about our only option.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDlnM481Gcg

The Money Masters - The Rise Of The Bankers - YouTube

A Bill Still DocumentaryConnect with Bill StillWebsite: http://www.billstill.comYoutube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njEiJCsjxcgFacebook: https://m.faceb...

In response Water Mark to his Publication

TY well explained for me as I have never been good with understanding stocks. My husband has said in the past that if it falls the $ won't be worth anything, but has also said after a crash if ppl kept their $$$ in the market it would have come back. I will bookmark & read later, thanx.

(1) Show this thread

Gold Not Stock Market.. The US Note will be backed by Gold that was stolen and everyone will be taken care of. Anyway.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

Nana bares in mind that for the most part, I put my cash into gold and silver more as a "store up" of wealth, not so much as a "wealth maker".

We will see when things get more to a better place what I do with it from there. Of course there may well be some money made on it when the prices go up too, but I did it not as much gambling on making money but to retain and not lose my money when fiat dollars are worthless.

(1) Show this thread

he is stupid...sorry.
a man who doesnt listen to his smart wife
and especially at these times...is stupid..my hubby is same way...
okay lose your shirt then...
not touching my money..
sorry...its maddening ..i know

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

It’s ok I get it
I hope I’m wrong but not on this.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

EXACTLY.... their money their loss. keep you some stashed and dont give him a damn dime of it when it does. Ha!

(2) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

regardless of the times we are in, the stock market IMHO is inherently an unstable gamble.
it's controlled, as much as our money supply, and it's crashed before... most notably of course, in 1929.
maybe do a little digging to present to him the historical facts.
In 1998 i told my brother that there's no guarantee with it, no matter how secure it looks. he dismissed it and then lost money in 2008. i was right.
i'm not a money person and math is my weakness. but I'm pretty good with patterns.
Look who controls the thing, and that they want us dead. They certainly won't want us prosperous.
but NOW with the Great Reset and the digital monetary system, who would not anticipate an ugly upheaval? Dangerous times to have anything short of physical assets or precious metals.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

I e pretty much told him these things. He knows the history. He’s getting inheritance $ from his mom who passed & dumping it all in the market 🤦🏼‍♀️ I told him well you’ll b sorry

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

One Rabbit Hole a few yrs ago suggested that over 90% of the Stocks are owned by the Paysuer Family Trust and that the actual paper was stored in a vault in New Orleans.
and
That after the Hurricane that destroyed New Orleans the vault was damaged and empty.

Some think the White Hats took the paper, but either way they story was told that the cabal was in panic mode because it was GONE!

This suggested that the public only thinks they own something and that if all stocks were called they would be left empty handed.

Idk if any of this story was truth, but I would say 2 things exist at the same time:
The White Hats are not going to allow our country to completely fall so companies need to continue to function to provide supplies and jobs
&
The stock market is no more sound than fiat dollars.

(2) Show this thread

Idk to what extent.
The White Hats won't take the country done to a level so bad it takes yrs to recover or to where another country can just swoop in and take us, but I hearing it will be bad, so idk,