I didn't know about Anon Up until recently.

However, just the other day, a fellow Anon informed me about it, so I attempted to register. Although my first attempt was unsuccessful and I was about to give up, I learned from Kim's post that VK had stopped posting on Twitter and was posting on AN instead. This prompted me to try accessing again.

This time, I succeeded in accessing, and after following VK, he followed me back immediately. Not only that, but he also liked and reposted my seemingly meaningless post, "Hello world."

All of this doesn't seem like mere coincidence.

I wonder what the Matrix is seeking from me...🤔🤔🤔

Only people mentioned by @kouji in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response kouji kouji to his Publication

Nothing is meaningless, welcome!

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Welcome home.

Unless you're kidding, I thought the idea was to stay away or get away from The Matrix

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

You sound like AI.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Kouji is Japanese, and he translates as he writes. He is real, as real as anons are. He is my friend.

Hi Kouji!👋💗

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Welcome H💗ME! :)

Welcome. 😊

Welcome home! Glad you made it. 😍

Just follow the signs… the universe will show you where you are needed. :)

Wife, Mama, Lulu, ❤️God

Welcome😊
You’ve gotten some special attention!
Congratulations!🙌🙌

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

Hello fren

Nicaraguan-American🇳🇮🇺🇸 Patriot 🇺🇸 https://truthsocial.com/@LaTuttiHere2 https://gab.com/LaTuttiQ https://twitter.com/LaTuttiAgain

Being here on AU gives me a sense of belonging to a big family. I was really happy when they followed me too. I only repost because I am too shy to do it and I’m not a talker at all. I would be scared having to reply comments all the time. 🤣

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response La Tutti UM_Q to her Publication

haha nothing like a VK repost for the shy, amirite?
comment, dont comment is all fine. i use to be shy online too. do yo thang, im just happy to be here :)

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response La Tutti UM_Q to her Publication

VK helps the shy. We are all family here, no judging, just love. ❤️

(8) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Welcome! Tis the best group on the net. You’ll wonder why you were anywhere else. Enjoy! 🙏

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Thx!!

(1) Show this thread

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

Welcome to our home away from home. Where the information flows freely and the enemy dares not tread. We are a close community free from trolls (that I have ever seen). We come here to decompress, share info, share prayers, reload and head back to the front lines (aka "X" or Facebook and even TruthSocial)#wwg1wga

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

That's a great place to be. Glad to be a part of it.

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Welcome Home, Patriot.

"Someone get a plate for our FREN. Food is on the table, drinks in fridge... Sit a spell and rest. Iron your cape, and then get back in the fight."

You are here by Divine Appointment. We're all blessed for it.

Go in LOVE, no fear.

WWG👆WGA

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Thank you. Your words are very encouraging to me.

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

This is not your standard social media fren. Welcome, we got the good stuff

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

So, can I consider myself "chosen," then?

(1) Show this thread