If any of you guys on here know that you have UK patriots following you, can you please share this? it's hard to find 'our lot' on here and I'd appreciate the help! much love from across the pond.

Live in Dorset UK, a Trump fan and proud of my country too, just wish we the man here ....... love dogs and craft beer, what else is there?

In response Northy UK. to his Publication

hello mate, you doing ok? i ive in dorset & bloody love Trump!!

In response Karen Seale to her Publication

Hi Karen, I'm also from Dorset! 😎

Live in Dorset UK, a Trump fan and proud of my country too, just wish we the man here ....... love dogs and craft beer, what else is there?

In response Helen Clements to her Publication

Hi, good to know, i think a lot of Brits are waking up to whats happening, tho my partner & family still think im bonkers! whatever, he who laughs last etc ..... 👍

In response Karen Seale to her Publication

I literally only know one other person who is truly awake and she has just moved to Portugal. My husband is still in the thrall of msm but denies it and my 5 siblings are all sleeping 🙄 It's tough sometimes but still feeling totally positve 👊

the thing is, when you start looking the evidence is right there in front of you, i just dont understand the denial in some people, except the child abuse, when that comes out people will really struggle . . . . . .

In response Helen Clements to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kkdubby in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Karen Seale, click on at the bottom under it