Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Vincent Kennedy⍟

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

yup something strange happens when you leave the smokey bars and backyard amphitheaters where you can enjoy a musical performance. this is simply a spectacle that breaks certain peoples brains!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

What the heck is wrong with these peoples minds. One would think that Jesus had just returned. Stupid people.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Elvis, The Beetles... produced the same reaction.

Pheromones released by states of high excitement can affect those around.

We are, to some extent, still herd bound by this kind of physiological reaction.

Stopped going to concerts in the 90s.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Reminds me of the Rona.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

turned them into Zombies

I saw this same worshipping phenomenon happen when Obama campaigned in 2007-2008. I remember thinking wtf’s wrong with these people, are they hypnotized! That’s the moment i went down the rabbit hole.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I could never understand how some people could get so caught up musicians,

Retired business owner, cared about my employees grocery bills everyday.

There is clearly a physical reaction happening in some of the people beyond excitement. Wonder if you drew blood and analyzed what might be found?

Black noise

he hasa thong on the outside.....thats pretty gay

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

🥴 Bizarre to be in a frenzy like that over anyone.

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Mass Psychosis sure; intentional maybe

A couple of things
-The crowds own energy is feeding off itself
could probably thrown in some Gustave Le Bon analysis on as well

-MJ had the crowd in his hands, and played off them ... ready to take them on a ride; waiting for it to boll before he began
-The crowd many not 'want' MJ the person, but they want what he stands for in this mind; which is what they are not

Had to be a weird ass experience, watching all those folks lose their shit like that.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Lol, so true, I would have been running for the door!

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

couldn't be me

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

I was to anti social and rebellious to even think of gigging on a much lower level. lol MAYBE I will be there and MAYBE I won't....lol Facts.

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

One dude in booking was like put on a black dress and come sing. I was like YOU wear the fookin dress I am chilling at muh house.

(2) Show this thread

Michael Jackson feels like a completely different person in his childhood or Thriller era compared to his later years. It's not about his face or skin color, but it's like he has a different aura.

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response kouji kouji to his Publication

My favorite was "Off The Wall" just wasn't the same after that.

(1) Show this thread

Hey VK :)
I wonder if you ever met Michael.
So many new and different questions now..I'm really glad that your a good guy

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication

unfortunately never had the honor of meeting him. would have been a good story.

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Unfortunately we have been guilty of falling into this at one time in our lives.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Mass formation psychosis 296
[Frazzledrip]?

⛈Tropical storm Hilary forming⚡️

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Have to wonder what.. if anything is being pumped through the air vents 🤔🤔

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana loves MJ too, great respect for his talent for sure as well. Nana has been to a lot of concerts in the day, many about as high as one can be and still function, or maybe semi function, well maybe stay vertical without assistance, but anyway, I really never understood these ppl being so into it that they pass out and cry and scream n shit over these singers and stars.

And ppl think I am bat shit crazy, see this is more in line with what Nana calls crazy.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

5:37 Hitler Won't start speaking until the crowd is silent. Is this the same thing reversed?

https://www.reddit.com/r/history/comments/5qxpse/video_brilliant_eerie_footage_of_pure_silence/?rdt=45664

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Merchants of Cool. PBS. Not organic. https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/cool/view/

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Again Michael.

But now I'm stuck on the fact that he is wearing women's panties on the outside of his pants.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, save it for a rainy day...

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

CIA hired screaming fans when the Beatles played Ed Sullivan.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

I read none of them could read music.

(1) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

❤️

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I have never got this way about anything or anybody, not even Elvis and he was my teenage crush. I enjoyed watching his movies and listen to him sing. This shits just crazy!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Hi VK. :)

It’s strange, I rarely see your posts on AU. I have to go directly to your page to see if you have posted. We need an easier, quicker search tool.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Ditto..@administrator future project?

(1) Show this thread

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

Psychosis is when a person’s thoughts or how they perceive the world are abnormal in so much as the person may have difficulty understanding what is real and what is not. Psychosis is extremely rare, experienced usually by people with schizophrenia. Most people don’t experience psychosis (or anything like it) in their lifetime.

Putting these two together and we get what is more commonly referred to as mass psychogenic illness (MPI) or, in pop psychology terms, mass hysteria or mass delusion. These are the terms that have some research basis.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Hive mind. Aliens.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I love everyone's opinion
We all have one
Im not so sure about Joe yet.

(2) Show this thread