👀🔥👀🔥👀🔥👀🔥👀🔥👀🔥👀🔥👀🔥👀🔥👀🔥👀

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Don't believe in coincidence. In this case, I view it as evidence.

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

Montecito is a small town and not a forest so I think that information is incorrect. People who owned the property from the mudslides have rebuilt their homes. I live right next door to Montecito and my church is in Montecito.
I don't like Oprah either but Montecito is an elite community so many are wealthy in the Community. I think the fire you should compare to is Paradise,Ca. Where folks couldn't escape either.
Montecito/Thomas fire started in Santa Paula and Spread through many cities up to Montecito.
Be careful who you follow.

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

🔥Winfrey recently sold a 4,300-square-foot Montecito home to Jennifer Aniston for $14.8 million and bought the “Tuscan farmhouse” in early 2021 for $10.5 million
But the main residence is 66-acre “Promised Land” property in Montecito with 23,000-square-foot neo-Georgian mansion

https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/oprah-winfrey-sells-montecito-ranch-house

🔥Oprah recently bought Jeff Bridges’ former California ranch — take a look
Oprah Winfrey recently purchased Jeff Bridges’ $6.85 million ranch. She now owns 70 acres of land and property in Montecito

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2019/11/08/oprah-recently-bought-jeff-bridges-former-california-ranch-take-a-look.html

(1) Show this thread

EAT THE RICH

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

it is like seeing killary's arkancides and nothing happens to her

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Please tell me they didn’t really burn a bunch of kids there….🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread