Only people mentioned by @The_Reptilian_Skipper in this post can reply

In response The Reptilian Skipper to his Publication

Is this picture photoshoped ?

QUANTUM mechanics enthusiast, dad of 2 gods, invester in cryptocurrencies & precious metals, WWG1WGA, here to help - not for target practice

In response chore Toke to her Publication

noy as far as i know. i belive lits are still alive that we think are dead.
bernie mac, diana, michael jackson, prince, possibly robin williams. it will be interesting .

(1) Show this thread

She should be about 60 years old. The picture on the right looks older.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

i am happy She gets to live a normal life out of the spotlight for years. I look forward to hearing her story. Did she take up surfing?

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

i finally watched a video the other day that finally put it all together of it making sense that she'd still be alive. But nit seeing or hearing someone explain it..had ke not understand just automatically doubting. But since a stand in got in the car and understanding they all have a stand in for certain moments. it helped me realize that yes the stand in getting in the car woukd make sense she wasnt even in the car. shes still so beautiful, her eyes so kind.

Boom🤣