Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Cheri Lee KS

Only people mentioned by @CheriLeeKS in this post can reply

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication

just saw on TS
@LoriMyers

This guy is absolutely a grifter. But most people don’t know that self publishing on Amazon takes just a few hours. This “book” is only 44 pages so it could be written and published in one day. Also, Amazon books are printed on demand. I know because I’ve self-published to Amazon. There is no conspiracy here. Just a douche making a quick buck.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

44 pages long? AI to write it??? Bogus!

The Truth - Justice - Transparency - A Better World

This is absurd! Unbelievable! You can't write a book about shit that is still unfolding. What a propaganda piece!

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

If you read this chapter you see a book mentioned. I recently watched an interview he did that I thought was helpful describing some of the events during the pandemic. The one thing that seems weird to me is the comment about leaving before knowing if the PhD was awarded. The rigor of those programs and the things people forego to obtain a PhD is something I am familiar with so that stuck me as odd.

https://www.ph.ucla.edu/epi/bioter/pursuithatfill.html