Twitter wouldn’t understand, but I know AU will:

doG has lead me through life to exactly the right experiences and moments I needed in order to prepare me for what was planned next.
This past year for me has been more hectic and truly life changing than I could have ever imagined, asked for, or hoped for. It has all been positive; the failures, the successes, the late nights, and the parts that just purely didn’t make sense in the moment.
Next week, I embark on the next step in my path.

doG has blessed me with knowledge of construction and construction management in a way I could have never seen before. I ain’t no expert, that’s for sure, but my eyes are now pointed in that direction, I believe for a reason.
We’ve got a lot of work to do as a nation to rebuild safely, intelligently, and in a healthy/sustainable (no ESG sustainable) way. We will need all hands to get dirty when we embark on a job.

I’m ready when you are :)

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

I'm ready 💪

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

My son feels called to do safe quality construction

❤️🥰🙏🏼

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

CAN’T WAIT🔥❤️

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

You can count on me, 17C!