I Can't Breathe !

Sending prayers for the wildfires which are burning EVERY WHERE !!!

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

🙏❤️🙏

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Good morning and thank you for your love and prayers. One more triple digit and we have a break. Prayers for the firefighters 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 May God bless and protect you and Dave.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank you and may God protect and bless you beyond measure 🙏

(1) Show this thread

😢🙏

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

Thank you Erin and we send love and prayers for you too. Have a fabulous day and be safe.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Sending prayers out to you & Dave & all the people affected by these fires. Stay safe & be well.

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

Thank you sweet Kathryn! God Bless you too and have an amazing day!

(1) Show this thread