Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I’m confused….I thought VK eluded to the fact that this fire was not intentional, but a brush fire fueled by hurricane winds?

VK: Island Sacrifice
8:43 AM EST

Harpo owns 1000 acres on Maui and is seeking more. The strategic plans for Maui are to be remade as a ‘smart island’ for WEF. All officials are on board, paid off and compliant, as usual. Gov Green acted as a Fauxi captain, made awful things happen. Maybe Maui will wake up the dem loving Hawaii residents who always go along with their masters. Been a resident my whole life, family here since 1898, seen it all.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I pray you and your family are safe 🙏🏻

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Thank you for your good prayers. We pray ceaselessly for all involved. We are on a different island but it could easily happen here if they decide we need to be removed for the WEF agenda. It could happen anywhere with DEW technology.

(1) Show this thread

HARPO underground snuff film studio areas, and tunnels.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Disgusting excuse for a person.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Sorry fren😢❤️