Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Michigan here...[halfWhit. nessel, benson]...think [they] weild the power and [they] are trying to break this GREAT STATE OF MICHIGAN.

August 2020: [They] put out notices to pharmacies and PHYSICIANS forbidding the use of HCQ...I saw a notice sent to a DOCTOR that my friend works for. [They] threatened to recind licenses. Everyone is scared to breath. It is a travesty what is going on in Michigan.

Truthseeking Patriot who is Fed up with our current situation. Traitor Politicians and pedophiles must be prosecuted

It would be great to win it all back in the courtroom but we've been told military is the only way. Prayers for our military.
We've lost too many already.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Michael American to his Publication

Thank you and I absolutely agree friend. Amen and God Bless our Military and their families. We will be here to support them when justice comes and after it is served
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

our votes were stolen and an illegal unelected government was allowed to be installed. we knew ahead of time and let it happen. why?

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Spaulding Showalter to his Publication

You are correct.

So why? Imagine being someone who figured that because we caught them red handed stealing the election, that justice would be served against [them]. Imagine being a person who thought that just because we elected Trump by a Landslide, that our vote counted and we actually got to choose our Presidents. Imagine being someone who thought they would never try and impeach a President after they had left office.

At this point we still don't know how far [they] are even willing to go but we are on our way to find out.

(1) Show this thread

That's all fine. But situation is that there was a massive foreign interference with a massive help of domestic traitors. There were Military Intelligence teams (NCSWIC etc), monitoring what was going on in real time. There were some incredibly sophisticated mil ops to seize data from foreign servers (Frankfurt). There is a woman from Italy that described and SIGNED exactly how she uplodaded certain softwares w/ algorithms to transfer votes from Trump to Biden (Leonardo) and much more of evidence. This is A COUP! Job for MILITARY! NOT BROKEN JUDICIAL SYSTEM!

Compassionate for truth, support the constitution of the United States - God is my salvation and rock love - we must stand in strength

In response Dario Lacic to his Publication

bullseye - all in a nutshell - exactly what judicial system its bull shit we live in WI and the Governor Evers alll of a sudden came up with 350 million $ to update the college education system after getting dominion software throughtout the state - they are a disgrace to this country. Military is the only way to get these traitors taken care of I've called mulitple times to the legistlator to get absolutley no where -

(1) Show this thread