Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Vincent Kennedy⍟

Wanna see me dress my booboo?

For those that don't know slipped with a dry wall razer and stuck it a 1/2 inch into my palm. Would have needed 2 or 3 stitches.

Decided to suck it up and go with Crazy Glue.

This how I clean, reapply and make waterproof.

Note: the powder is Baking Soda and you can use duct tape if no bandaid.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I wonder would a drop of lugols in there would also work to clean it prior to the glue. Glad to see this. Thx for posting VK.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Oh my gosh VK! 😳 That’s pretty darn big…and deep but you did great! I am impressed! Didn’t know about the baking soda on top of the crazy glue! Good to know it pulls right off like that. I had no idea!

Do you make house calls Doc? You know, for the future, just in case any of us have an accident. 😂👍

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Reminds me of something MacGyver would do.

VK, is Crazy Glue cyanoacrylate based?

It's that part of the glues that always had me wondering what it would do. This stuff sometimes ends up on my skin while assembling things.

Eastman Kodak comes up again in connection to this, they also tried to re-introduce the 13 month calendar.

How did you get it to stop bleeding?

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

Looks a lot better!!! Good job 👍

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Nice job! That would have been a tetanus shot for sure. 🫤
Oh and Ouch. 😬

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

VK you are a man with many talents! 🙏🏻 for fast healing! That’s a big OUCH!

Wife, Mama, Lulu, ❤️God

VK, please use colloidal silver to prevent infection. Source naturals is a good brand.😊

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

When I almost cut my finger off with a box blade I used "BUTTERFLY BANDAIDS" they work great. There are as good as stitches. I would use them then wrap your hand in a gauze to keep them in place & you can move more freely. But not crazy glue...With mine I can hardly see a scar...I would not go to a doctor either (put a needle in you cut-NOT) you can buy the butterfly bandaids anywhere but most are for only 5 or so - buy many to keep on hand...Worked for me

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication

Was tempted to test out my stapler in my Med Go-Bag. Glue was faster.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana had my little precious last night so running behind.

So what purpose is the baking soda on top of the glue please?

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Almost healed
Goog job VK

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

I use a little gram piece of silver on cuts if it starts to show any signs of infection. I dip it in alcohol and just lay it right on top of the wound and cover. Pulls any out within a day or 2.

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

Ouch!

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Don’t keep using Hydrogen peroxide. It will actually boil away the growth of new fragile skin.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

That looks like a deep cut, I couldn’t watch all of it, it was making me sick, I hope that it heels quickly

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

Some Delightful Gematria from this post!

🕊🌬🌎❤️✨🏴‍☠️

🤮lol

OUCHY!! That sounds painful!! Glad you're ok VK!! ❤️ Thanks for the tip:)

Coded message?

Revelation
Second Coming
Tiffany Blue
Sky Event
Still Alive

How are JFK, Reagan, and Trump different from the rest?
https://qposts.online/post/121

FJB .......Trump is my President

Ouch . Spray colloidal silver on that too and take it internally .

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Baking soda caught my eye. I mix baking soda with Castile soap until it forms a paste, then I use it instead of antibacterial soap.

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

Very satisfying to watch - nice and clean. Sorry you got hurt, but your doctor skills will be helpful on the island. 🌴

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Our go-to topical.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

No evil keebler elves involved.
Good call.
🙏

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Oh my goodness VK :(… I really had no idea how bad it was, so sorry Fren 🙏 Ouchie! 😰
You sure do an Awesome Job of Cleaning + Healing ❤️‍🩹 🙏 💫 I am sending You 🙏 Prayers + Positive Vibes Your way 🙏❤️‍🩹 My Brothers have been using Super Glue for their wounds + kids wounds for Years…Workz great!
Also, I 💖 the spray peroxide + use it a lot , gets it all out … + I feel like I have those same tweezers… lolz 😂 are they Revlon? 😎
🙏❤️ Heal Well💖🙏💙 Heal Well 🙏❤️‍🩹

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Listen Dr. VK, I hurt for you just watching this! But I must say, you did fine work. I am sure it hurts like the dickens(!) though. Ouch!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I feel like I just watched some weird alien science experiment. Of course, NJ is kinda it's own world. 😂😂

Good job, though. Looks completely infection-free. Now to close up that sucker.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Nice clean work there, hope it heals fast!!!✨🙏🏻✨